Night of the Living Arduino! SOLD OUT
Uncategorized Add comments
Come learn how to solder your first Arduino this Thursday night!
This is your friendly introductory class to soldering and micro-controllers. In this three-hour class we will:
- Solder together a Freeduino board (an Arduino Duemilanove-compatible board)
- Learn how to program it using the Arduino environment
- Wire up several circuits and load up code to read sensors and light LEDs
- Cover variables, functions, basic Arduino functionality
- Show you how to get more help in the future for all your projects
When you leave, you’ll have a micro-controller, a mini-USB cable, a power supply and a few programs to play with.
Please bring a laptop with the Arduino environment on it. It’s available at http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software.
The class will be taught by NYC Resistor members Mimi Hui and Max W.
You can sign up for this class at EventBrite: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1235757183