If you were around Craft Night earlier this summer, you might have gotten interviewed by a nice TV producer who was working on a program called Physics of the Impossible where they’d explore how to implement “impossible” super powers using our current understanding of physics.
I just heard from the production company that the first five episodes are set to premiere on the Discovery Science Channel this December under the more pedestrian name Sci Fi Science. Here are the air dates if you want to setup your video recorders. All times are Eastern Standard Time, and it’s likely that the episodes will run a few times before going away forever.
- How to Explore the Universe – Tuesday December 1 at 10 pm
- How to Travel to a Parallel Universe – Tuesday December 1 at 10.30 pm
- How to Blow up a Planet – Tuesday December 8 at 10 pm
- How to Teleport – Tuesday December 15 at 10 pm
- How to Become Invisible – Tuesday December 22 at 10 pm