First some credits on the video:
Alicia Gibbs: Camera Woman
Adam Mayer: Sound and Special Effects Engineer
Raphael Abrams: Hacker 2
Charles Pax: Hacker 1
Matt Joyce: Himself
Special thanks to Nick Farr, and NYCResistor for their continued support
Join us as we depart from New York City and head off to experience Hacking at Random 2009. For the same price as two years ago you get:
* Round trip airfare from New York City to Dusseldorf, Germany (Read this good review on the airplanes you’ll be boarding)
* Transportation from Dusseldorf to the HAR campsite
* Paid full admission to HAR
* Accommodations in an on-campsite lodge at HAR
o Nights of August 13-16 in a permanent structure
o Hot showers
o Sheets and towels included
* The opportunity to mingle with the best and brightest in the global hackerspace community
Wow, that’s a lot of stuff for only $1,337. What’s not included?
* Your transportation to and from New York City.
* Meals while at HAR and after the camp.
* Accommodations for the evening of August 17 and 18. This time is on your own and activities and lodging on these days is not included in the price. You can join a hackerspaces tour, head out to Amsterdam or Berlin…whatever you’d like!
* Transportation back to Dusseldorf is not included. (And we’re not responsible if you miss your flight back home!)
You will need to be in New York City on August 12 at 10 AM
Our current booking is scheduled to return to New York City on August 19 by 5 PM.
Because we have a group fare, we require all names to be confirmed before tickets can be issued.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.