So, once in a while, I wake up feverish in the middle of the night, screaming “CLAMPS! I NEED MORE CLAMPS!” Oh, you too, huh?
It’s your lucky day! Or rather, this coming Sunday, April 7th is your lucky day, when NYCR and our good friends at the Industry City Distillery will be having our first-ever garage sale. We’ll be selling all kinds of hardware oddities, including:
- Hand tools!
- Power tools!
- Strange, unidentifiable tools meant for neither hand nor eye!
- Microscopes! Boroscopes!
- Audio equipment! Video equipment! Audiovisual equipment!
- Files! Floppy diskettes! Raw steel! Cooked steel!
- A vertical mill! (U-buy, U-move!)
- Electronic bits! Non-electronic bits!
- More VHS recorders than you’re prepared to buy!
- aaannnddd moooooorrrreeee!!!
We’ll be having the sale in beautiful Industry City, Brooklyn, in association with the Industry City Distillery, manufacturers of incredible spirits. Come by to buy! Come by to browse! Come by to meet amazing people!
The sale starts at 11:30 AM, Sunday, April 7th and continues until sunset, at which point we’ll just start calling it a party. The address is 33 35th Street, Brooklyn, NY, just two blocks downhill from the 36th Street Station on the D, N, and R trains. It’s just one stop on the N train from NYCR.
See y’all Sunday!